Why do it
Infertility affects 15% of couples, and 60% of fertility problems are of male origin.
More common than you think
Fertility disorders affect 15% of couples wanting to have children.
What is included
- First visit with an andrologist specialising in fertility to assess your medical history, family history, habits and lifestyle.
- Complete physical examination of the reproductive system.
- Semen analysis.
- Additional tests: the doctor may consider it necessary to carry out other tests, such as a second semen analysis, or a chromosomal or genetic study.
Male fertility study : 100 €
When is it advised
- If you want an initial fertility diagnosis.
- You want to rule out any difficulties when the time comes to be a father.
- Your partner is not getting pregnant and you suspect there may be a mutual or male fertility problem.
Why choose us
Centre of reference and a pioneer in assisted reproduction techniques in Spain, with more than 80 years’ experience in the diagnosis and treatment of assisted reproduction.
Immediate results and facilities
First visit and performance of all tests at the same clinic and on the same day. Delivery of the results and diagnosis and the assessment visit can be carried out in the clinic or by videoconference.
We offer you a multi-disciplinary medical team specialising in male and female sexual health.
We have our own Andrology laboratory and a unit specialising in Gynaecological Diagnostic Imaging (GDI) equipped with the latest technology.
Analysis of multiple cases
Our Reproductive Medicine Unit receives more than 2,650 visits and carries out more than 3,400 assisted reproductive treatments each year.