What is embryo donation
Donor Embryo Transfer is an assisted reproduction technique (ART) where an embryo donated by another couple is transferred to the recipient woman’s uterus.
What are the phases of the treatment
Frozen embryo thawing and culture
Monitoring phase of the embryos recipient
Assisted Reproduction Laboratory
End of cycle consultation by videoconference
If you live in Spain:
• Please notice that you can benefit from a 12-month financing with no interests.
• The BHCG test as well as the pregnancy confirmation echography can both be done in our center at no additional cost.
1 The medication must be purchased from a pharmacy with the prescriptions provided.
Who it is for
Donor Embryo Transfer is recommended for:
- Couples with mixed-factor infertility: where the women’s own eggs cannot be used and there is a serious male factor.
- Couples with immunological incompatibility problems.
- Couples who have not achieved pregnancy even after several IVF cycles.
- Couples prone to recurrent miscarriages or repeated implantation failures.
- Single women who wish to have a child.
- Women in a homosexual relationship who wish to have a child.
Why choose us
Comprehensive ultrasound and laboratory monitoring with hormone assays
We conduct comprehensive ultrasound and laboratory monitoring with hormone assays to assess the condition of the uterus before embryo transfer.
Highly personalised Donor Embryo Transfer service
We guarantee a highly personalised Donor Embryo Transfer service.
We maintain the same pregnancy success rates
25% of the couples who go through our Reproductive Medicine Department have a history of treatment failure in other clinics. Even so, we maintain the same pregnancy success rates.
Psychological support in case of emotional overload
We provide psychological support in case of emotional overload, an issue which frequently affects women who undergo assisted reproduction treatments.
Extensive experience, quality and cutting-edge technology
We have one of the top in vitro fertilisation laboratories in Europe where we perform over 3,000 cycles (assisted reproduction techniques) each year. We offer the latest advances in assisted reproduction, such as intracytoplasmic sperm injection and real-time monitoring of embryo development (dynamic monitoring).
We are pioneers in reproductive medicine
We have more than 80 years’ experience behind us and a team of highly qualified and specialised professionals. The first Spanish test-tube baby was born in our clinic (1984) and Spain’s first egg donation treatment was carried out here, which culminated in the birth of twins (1988).
Facilities and 24-hour emergency service
All consultations and medical tests can be done at the clinic: insemination in consultation without hospitalisation or anaesthesia, oocyte retrieval, own IVF and andrology lab. We also offer a 24-hour medical emergency service.
What is the best treatment for me?
If you don’t know which treatment is best suited to you, try our online pre-diagnosis.