Contact with us
+34 932 27 48 96
8:00 Hrs – 20:00 Hrs
from Monday to Thursday and Friday 8:00 Hrs – 15:00 Hrs
Our Clinic in Sant Cugat
Carrer de Pedro i Pons, 1. 08190 Sant Cugat del Vallés, Barcelona
Discover our treatments in Sant Cugat
About Dexeus Mujer Sant Cugat
At Dexeus Mujer we want you to have a reference center in the Vallès at hand, without having to travel. That is why we are opening a new space at the Hospital Universitari General de Catalunya to continue taking care of your comprehensive health, now also in Sant Cugat.
Why choose us
Dexeus Mujer is a reference centre and pioneer in Spain in assisted reproduction techniques, with more than 80 years of experience in the diagnosis and treatment of fertility problems, we offer you the most advanced treatments and personalised attention.
We have more than 80 years’ experience behind us and a team of highly qualified and specialised professionals. The first Spanish test-tube baby was born in our clinic (1984) and Spain’s first egg donation treatment was carried out here, which culminated in the birth of twins (1988).
Extensive experience, quality and cutting-edge technology
We offer the latest advances in assisted reproduction, such as intracytoplasmic sperm injection and real-time monitoring of embryo development (dynamic monitoring).
We have one of the top in vitro fertilisation laboratories in Europe where we perform over 3,000 cycles (assisted reproduction techniques) each year.
We comply with the strictest quality controls in each and every one of the services we offer our patients.
High success rate
25% of our patients have a history of treatment failure in other clinics. However, our success rate is around 45-55% at the first attempt, with an overall cumulative rate of around 80%.
No waiting list
You may start your treatment as soon as you are ready to, because we have no waiting list. Once in our premises, you will find that each step is perfectly integrated, and you will be guided throughout the process.
Discover our Assisted Reproduction Laboratories
We open the doors of our laboratories and operating theatres in this 360° Tour, come in and discover all the nooks and crannies of Dexeus Woman.